Welcome to the Concise Oxford English Dictionary download page
This world-famous dictionary offers the most authoritative description of the English language, with up-to-date coverage of over 240,000 words, phrases, and meanings, drawn from the largest language research programme in the world. It is based on the latest research of the Oxford English Corpus, which now contains over one billion words of twenty-first century English to give us the fullest, most accurate picture of the English language today.
It also shows pronunciation using the International Phonetic Alphabet and provides digital voice recordings for more than 50,000 popular words.
Download the free trial and you can later avail of the full licence for £9.99(€12.52)
Trial period is 30 days; during trial period software is fully functional.
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000 XP, Vista and Windows 7.
- A PC with minimum 166MHz Pentium-class processor
- 64 MB of RAM
- 110 MB free hard disk space
- SVGA monitor, set to display high colour (64K or 16-bit colour)
- Windows-compatible 16-bit sound card
- Internet connection (for Purchase)
How to buy:
- Click on Trial button to download the program;
- Install on your PC;
- After 30 day trial, or before, click on the Buy button to purchase the Concise Oxford English Dictionary
NOTE: License is not transferable. You can only use the license code on the computer from where you originally purchased the code.